Tuesday, October 6, 2026

The Battle of New York is renewed for the 2026 2027 season

 

Good afternoon New York hockey fans, this is your favorite sports reporter coming to you from my house on this sunny but windy day bringing you a preview of the Battle of New York between the New York Islanders and the New York Rangers tonight live from Madison Square Garden in New York. Coming into this evening’s action Both of the New York teams are off to solid beginnings with the New York Islanders with a one and one record and are currently sitting in 4th place in the Metropolitan Division with two points meanwhile the blue shirts I have a record of 3 victories and one defeat which put them in first place in the Metropolitan Division standings with 6 points, this is the first time the New York rivals have faced off this season after the New York Islanders came up with victories in all four matchups last year! But this is a new year Anything can happen on any given night you never know That is why the NHL is so unpredictable! Some key matchups that I will be looking forward to in tonight’s contest include Bo Horvat versus JT Miller the two former Vancouver Canucks captains. Both of these teams will be fired up tonight especially because it is a national televised game on ESPN so I expect both of these teams to come out on fire it will be interesting to see who draw first blood in this hated rivalry for my sake I hope it’s the orange and blue either way it will be some contest to watch the Islanders Will need to come out early and shut down the garden crowd if they expect to have a change against the blue shirts tonight I hope you big hits and fights I’m quite sure that there will be at least one or two enjoy the game tonight Let’s go New York Islanders Yes yes yes Like I said you can catch the game beginning at 730 on ESPN Stay cool everyone Talk to you next time Mr. Hockey out!









No comments:

Post a Comment