Sunday, August 24, 2014

End of the line for a WNBA superstar

Hello there WNBA fans I am coming to you live from San Antonio. While we have just witnessed the end of A great player career. As you may not know Becky hammon retired. Let me give you a little bit of mis hammon career numbers. Becky Played 16 seasons in the WNBA.  She averaged 17 0.6 points per game.funLittle note her teammates would call her hot hands because of her ability to make a big shot when her team needed it!I am deeply saddened to see one of the greatest WNBA career come to an end but I hear she has a job on Gregg Popovich coaching staff next year. Hopefully things will work out in the NBA for her I wish her all the best in future.  This is Mr. Lightning signing off for now take care everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment