Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Do or Die to Advance to the Big Dance



Hello all you hockey fanatics. I am coming to you live from the world's most famous arena, where the Rangers get set to go big or go home as they take on the Tampa Bay Lightning in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals.  There has been lots of drama, lots of fast pace action, and magnificent plays throughout the series.  If you're not addicted to this series yet, you will be tomorrow night. Even though I am an Islander fan, I cannot help but root for Big Hank and the Rangers after the grabbed home ice advantage back from the Lightning with a convincing 7-3 win in game 6.  If I know anything, the Garden will be rocking tomorrow night. It will be packed to the rafters. This is it, go big or go home. I'll be watching on the edge of my seat, like all the Ranger fans. Let's go Rangers! This has been the Flash, signing off till next time. Thanks for reading. Thanks for all your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment