Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Two Teams Left Standing for Lord Stanley's Cup

Hello hockey fans. I am coming to you live from Tampa, Florida. Getting you all hyped up for game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Chicago Blackhawks. I am really looking forward to seeing how these two teams face off against one another, and how much energy both teams will have coming off dramatic wins in their game 7's.  It will be interesting to see who will take the upper hand tonight in game 1. I know each team has great potential, but I can tell you this; it's gonna' be a dog fight. I am looking forward to each and every minute of it. Tampa Bay has not won the Stanley Cup since 2004. I'm predicting Chicago in 6. Let's see how this all shakes out, and which team's hard work, dedication, and effort will all pay off in the end with Hockey's Ultimate Prize.

 Image result for Blackhawks vs lightning

1 comment: