Friday, April 22, 2016

Who will win game 5 of

Hello there New York islander fans I am coming to you live from sunrise Florida Where the series between the Florida panthers and the New York Islanders are tide at 2 to 2 Coming into tonight game five.  It will be interesting to see if New York can respond after their loss on Sunday night.  The Islanders will have to come together as a team in order to pull out A win tonight.  I expect the panthers home crowd to be into The game from the start!  The Islanders will have to take the crowd Out of the game as quickly as possible.  I can not wait to see what happens next in the Islanders  panthers series I hope you are ready for A fantastic game tonight I know I am!Well that is all for now this has been Mr. Lightning reporting live from sunrise Florida thank you for reading PS you can catch all of the game 5 action tonight on MSG Plus at 8:00 PM.  Let's go Islanders! 
Image result for New York Islanders against Florida panthers

No comments:

Post a Comment