Saturday, April 6, 2019

Stanley Cup Playoffs begin on Wednesday


Hello there NHL fans, I’m coming to you live from NHL Headquarters in New York City where the 2019 Stanley Cup playoffs begin on Wednesday. The sixteen teams battling for Lord Stanley’s Cup include the Washington Capitals, the New York Islanders, the Pittsburg Penguins, the Boston Bruins,  the Toronto Maple leafs, the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Carolina Hurricanes and the Columbus Bluejackets to name a few. All of these teams have had phenomenal regular seasons but now the pressure ratchets up starting Wednesday night. We’ll see what these 16 teams are really made of. I am looking foreword to a fantastic playoff season. Who knows what could happen, miracles do happen so you have to lookout for that. Let’s hope these 16 teams put on a great show. I hope you tune in on Wednesday night for heart pounding and high flying action. I hope you know who I’m rooting for, Let’s go Islanders! Yes yes yes! That’s all for now, hockey fans, I hope you get as much enthusiasm out of these playoffs as I will.
Talk to you after first round is complete!

Signing off, Mr. Lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment