Wednesday, October 26, 2022

The 2022 World Series is Set

 

The 2022 World Series is Set

Hello there baseball fans! I am coming to you live from my house, on this cold and rainy day. I am going to bring you the latest information on all thing’s baseball. Looking forward to Friday’s action between the Houston Astros and the Philadelphia Phillies. The Houston Astros were chosen by many to represent the American League in this year’s World Series, but no one predicted, not even me, that the Philadelphia Phillies would make it to the World Series. To the surprise of many people the Phillies got hot at the right time, which goes to show you, anything can happen in baseball! With players like Alex Bregman for the Houston Astros, and Bryce Harper on opposing side of the baseball, it will be very interesting to see which of these two teams comes out on top! Will it be the Cinderella story for the Philadelphia Phillies or good old reliable Houston Astros. We will have to wait and see, but one thing I know for sure is that I am really looking forward to a great World Series. Well, that is all for now, this has been Mr. Baseball. Thanks for reading and enjoy the World Series everyone. Stay safe and healthy. I will talk to you soon.

 

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment