Tuesday, May 24, 2016

New York Yankees Looking To Get to 500

Hello New York Yankees Fans! I am coming to you live from Yankees stadium in the Bronx, NY. Where the Yankees are looking to extend their winning streak to 6 games in a row and also get to .500 . The Yankees are coming into tonight's game off a very impressive sweep of the Oakland A's. Tonight they begin a 3 game set with the Toronto Blue Jays. I have no doubt that Toronto's big bats will come into play tonight, including Encarnacion and Bautista.Hopefully, the Yankees can match their power and get seven innings out of their starter Nathan Eovaldi. Hopefully, Beltran can continue his hot hitting, especially for me because I have him on my fantasy team; along with Texeira and Gregorious. I think the Yankees will come out on top tonight by a score of 5-3. At least that is my prediction anyway and they can hand it off to their bullpen: Betances, Miller and Mr. Gas Chapman. Lets Go Yankees!!!! You can catch the game tonight at 7pm on YES, with Michael Kay, Paul O'Neill, and David Cone on the call, along with Merideth down on the field.Well, that's all for now. Bring home a big win. Go Yankees. Thanks for reading! Look out for my next blog soon.Thanks


Eovaldi looks for real as Yankees dominate Red Sox    Aroldis Chapman #54 of the New York Yankees pitches in the ninth ...


No comments:

Post a Comment