Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Cleveland Cavs try to take momentum back on their home floor

Hello There Basketball Fanatics!  I am coming to you live the Quicken Loans Arena, where Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers look to gain their momentum back in front of their home crowd. It was a rough go of it up north in the Air Canada Center; where the Toronto Raptors with their home crowd behind them evened up the NBA Eastern Conference Finals at 2 games apiece. I expect Cleveland to come out with a lot of energy and intensity. I believe that Cleveland will win tonight, getting one step closer to Lebron James' ultimate goal for Cleveland; which is win a championship for his home fans. I think Lebron will score 25 points,have 6 assists, and 5 rebounds.; while Kyrie Irving will have 27 points, 8 assists, and 2 rebounds. The Cavs ultimately winning a score of 105-100. At least that is my prediction. Don't get me wrong, I think Toronto will put up a fight but it will all be too little too late in the end. Well, that is all for now. Reporting live from Quicken Loans Arena, this has been Mr. Basketball, thanks for reading.

Kyrie Irving Minecraft Skin Cleveland hero LeBron James is now officially on Twitter. 10 larry o'briend trophy - ugliest trophies in sports

No comments:

Post a Comment