Sunday, May 15, 2016

Who Will Win Game 7?


Hello there NBA fans! I am coming to you live from the Air Canada Center in Toronto, Ontario, where the Miami Heat and the Toronto Raptors square off in a win or go home game 7 to determine who will face LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Finals. The Heat are coming off a thrilling do or die win in Game 6 where Dwayne Wade is coming off of a 22 point outing to force a Game 7. Last game, Dwayne Wade also had some help from Goran Dragic who had 30 points in the Game 6 win. I expect a hard fought game today with lots of great defense and magnificent passing. I will even give you a prediction. I think Miami will win by five. My score would be 95-90 behind 25 points from Dwayne Wade. Don’t get me wrong; DeMar DeRozan will have a heck of a game, scoring 20 points with 7 assists and 8 rebounds. But I think Miami’s experience will overcome all the odds. You can catch the game today at 3:30pm on ABC with Mike Breen and Mark Jackson on the call.  This has been Mr. Money reporting live from Toronto, Canada. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy the game. Let's go Heat! 

Image source: http://a.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/RSN/Florida/2015/3/13/031315-fsf-nba-miami-heat-wade-PI.vadapt.980.high.72.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment